Degree Works Evaluation and Tools
What is Degree Works?
- Degree Works provides you with an electronic degree evaluation of your progress toward your degree.
It summarizes your progress based on your academic record, and will assist you in
selecting future courses.
- Degree Works is available to you 24/7 on the goStockton You will find it on the Student Services tab. Choose "Degree Works Evaluation and
Tools" from the list of Registration Tools in the top left corner of the tab.
- Degree Works is a tool for you to use in advising sessions with your Preceptor. It is not designed
to take the place of meetings with your Preceptor. Your Preceptor is extremely valuable
to you in interpreting the results of CAPP and making future course selections.
- Degree Works also provides you with other tools to assist you in advising and academic planning such as:
- A comprehensive semester-by-semester course planner
- Look-Ahead features for future courses
- What-If evaluations for other majors and minors
- GPA Calculators
Access Degree Works:
Online Training Videos
Need more help?
If you have questions about the curriculum on your Degree Works audit, please see your Preceptor first. If you have questions about how to work Degree Works and it’s tools, or you still need further explanation, contact The Center for Academic Advising at 652-4504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.