If you received a call from a prospective employer who is interested in interviewing you, you should proceed as follows:
- Download an Interviewing Skills Guide (PDF Format).
- Use the guide to assist you with your interview preparation.
- Schedule an appointment for a mock (practice) interview by contacting Career Center at 609-652-4650.
If you are invited to interview over lunch or dinner, use the following resources to prepare:
- Dining Etiquette Q&A(Virginia Tech University).
- Every March the Career Center holds an Etiquette Dinner on-campus for current students. Participants get to enjoy a six course meal while learning proper etiquette tips and techniques. Call the Career Center to find out when tickets go on sale (only $5!) for this year's dinner - 609-652-4650 - or check out the current schedule of events.