To stay relevant in the competitive, changing world of project management, it's important that project management professionals demonstrate true leadership ability on today's projects. The Project Management Institute's Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification clearly illustrates to colleagues, organizations and potential employers that you're a leader.
PMI-ACP Certification Boot Camp Overview:
- Three days of intensive training (7 hours per day - satisfies 21.0 contact hours required by Project Management Institute)
- PMI-ACP certified instructor
- Highly interactive small group dynamics ideal for learning
- Course Based on PMI Guidelines for Certification
- 21 PDUs for current PMP certification holders
Areas of Course Focus:
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- Cover the principles, concepts, and approaches to modern project management
- Provide both theoretical and practical knowledge to professionals engaged with managing projects
Preliminary basic knowledge on Agile and scrum is recommended. The cost of the PMI-ACP exam is not included in the cost of the PMI-ACP Certification Boot Camp.
For more information on Project Management Institute (PMI) ACP Certification, visit the PMI website: https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/agile-acp
Prerequisites for sitting for the PMI-ACP exam
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.