How to Register
Find the class you are looking for on the site and click on the register icon.
- The first thing you will want to do is create an account or log in using your Username and Password if you already have one.
- In the Search box type the course name or browse all courses.
- Hover the cursor over the course of your choice and click on the course you want to register for.
- Click on the "Add to cart" button found on the upper right hand side of the screen.
- Once you have added all courses to your cart, go to "checkout".
- After clicking on your cart you can see what is inside of it and the total price. You can also delete the items by clicking the "x" or "Empty Cart". To continue click on "Checkout".
- When you continue you will be taken to the Checkout section. If any, please answer any of the required questions/pre-requisite requests before you proceed. In the Review area you can review all the items. Make sure it is all correct and click on "Proceed to Payment" or if there is no payment required, this will enroll you in the course.
- Choose a payment option, fill in any required information, and press 'Place Order Now'. You may be required to fill in additional payment information.
- You are now registered! You will be taken to the order confirmation page where you can print this for your records. You will also get a confirmation email sent to you.
Print out registration form, fill out completely and fax to 609-441-3111 or mail to:
Attn: Continuing Studies
3430 Atlantic Ave.
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Make check or money order out to Stockton University and in the MEMO write Continuing Studies. Your registration will be processed when both, the payment or PO and registration form, are received.
If paying with a PO, the PO must be received with the registration form.
You can also give us a call...
- Call 609-652-4227 and we will help you create an account.
- If you are mailing a check or money order, your registration will be entered once payment is received.
Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Main Number 609-652-4227