Campus Diversity and Inclusive Excellence
The Committee on Campus Diversity and Inclusive Excellence serves as an advisory body to the President to assist the university in meeting its commitment to campus diversity and inclusive excellence and the continuing transformation from a campus that believes in diversity to a campus that lives its commitment to diversity.
2008-09 Stockton University Cultural Diversity Audit
- Cultural Audit Final Report Executive Summary
- Cultural Audit Final Report
- Cultural Diversity Audit Memo
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Booklet of Interactive Exercises to Explore Our Differences