Instructional Continuity Planning - WordPress Blogging Server (WP)
- Conduct electronic discussions asynchronously. Entries are created in journal style and usually displayed in reverse chronological order.
- Distribution of multimedia content through RSS such as podcasts
- Note: Blog postings are accessible by any user on the Internet. Consider FERPA regulations when using this tool. Details on FERPA are available on the Student Records web site. Go to http://www.stockton.edu and type FERPA in the search box.
Resources and preparation needed
- Computer, web browser, and Internet access
Available training in advance of use
- Contact the Office of E-Learning at 609-626-3479 or email email@example.com
- Contact the help desk at (609) 652-4309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- WordPress help site http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Lessons