Forms and Processes
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
This form is for the purpose to apply for financial aid reinstatement due to Satisfactory Academic Progress.
SAP appeal form (fillable)
2018-2019 Downloadable Forms
- 2018-2019 Household and Number in College-DependentStudent (fillable)
- 2018-2019 Household and Number in College-Independent Student (fillable)
- 2018-2019 Business Statement (fillable)
- 2018-2019 Investment Statement (fillable)
- 2018-2019 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (fillable) (must be notarized)
- 2018-2019 Student Non-tax Filer form and instructions (fillable)
- 2018-2019 Parent Non-tax Filer form and instructions(fillable)
- 2018-2019 IRS Non-Filing Status Instructions
- 2018-19 Petition for Dependency Status Review(fillable)
- 2018-19 Special Circumstance Request Form (fillable)
- For verification purposes you may obtain a IRS tax transcript at following website
IRS Transcript - Frequently Asked Questions
View your Financial Aid Awards and Document Requirements
The link below will provide you with directions on how to view your
financial aid awards and document requirements.
Provide Additional Information to HESAA for State Aid
This MUST be completed each year to be considered for STATE assistance.
Look for this symbol when scrolling down at the HESAA website.