Forms and Processes
2019-2020 Downloadable Forms
- 2019-2020 Dependent Household Member Form
- 2019-2020 Independent Household Member Form
- 2019-2020 Student/Spouse Non-Tax Filer Form
- 2019-2020 Parent Non-Tax Filer Form
- 2019-2020 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (must be notarized)
- 2019-2020 Business Statement
- 2019-2020 Investment Statement
- 2019-2020 Special Circumstance Request Form
- 2019-2020 Petition for Dependency Status Review
- 2019-2020 Petition for Dependency Status Review Recertification (for students with a previous Dependency Override)
- 2019-2020 SAP Appeal Form (fillable)
The link above provides you with directions on how to view your financial aid awards.
How to View your Requirements
The link above provides you with directions on how to view your financial aid requirements.
Using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool will allow your 2017 tax return information to be
transferred automatically to your FAFSA.
Individuals who did not file and were not required to file a 2017 federal income tax return are required to provide to our office confirmation of this by submitting a Verification of Non-Filing Letter from the IRS.
Individuals who worked and earned wages, but were not required to file taxes must provide all W2 or 1099 forms issued by their employer. If W2 or 1099 forms are not available, submit an IRS Wage and Income Transcript.
Follow the directions above to make an adjustment to or cancel your Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized, Graduate PLUS or Private/Alternative Loans.
View Eligibility for State Financial Aid
Log in to njfams.hesaa.org to view State Financial Aid eligibility. Check your To Do List and complete all outstanding
Click here for instructions on creating an NJFAMS account, logging in and accessing the To Do List.