New Hire Resources
Questions about any of the links below should be directed to Campus Police and/or Stockton's Emergency Management Coordinator (609-652-4762).
Questions about any of the links below should be directed to the Office of Institutional Diversity & Equity.
- Ethics Obligations for State Employees
- State Ethic's Committee Plain Language Guide
- Outside Activities Questionnaire: must be completed within seven days of hire
- Annual Ethics Training link: must be completed within 30 days of hire
Make sure you click on the correct ethics training module:
State Employee Training Module for Staff/Non-faculty; OR
College and University Faculty Training Module for Faculty
We stand at the ready to assist you with all of your employment and HR needs and questions.
- Click here to view the full list of HR staff including notes on who can help you with what
- Or, call us at 609-652-4384
- Or stop by our suite in J-115
We look forward to getting you what you need, answering your questions, and/or connecting you with the HR/Payroll team member that can best help you.