Parent & Family Association
Welcome to the Stockton University Parent and Family Association!
ABOUT THE PFA:
- Membership to the PFA is free of charge to any parent or family member of a registered Stockton student. The purpose of the organization is:
- To encourage and support parents and family members of Stockton students by providing a venue for interaction and sharing of common experiences.
- To facilitate communication between parents, students, and the university through a support group like atmosphere.
- To assist in the transition of students and parents to Stockton.
- To promote and sponsor programs and provide volunteer services that meets the needs of families and involves parents in the campus community.
SAVE THE DATES:
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2018 @ 10:00 a.m.
PFA Breakfast Fundraiser - Campus Center Grand Hall
Proceeds go to student scholarships and to the student emergency relief fund. Tickets are $15 per person. Children 3 and under are free. Tickets must be purchased in person at the Campus Center Information Desk.
For your convenience, the Information Desk is now accepting credit & debit cards! A $1.00 surcharge applies to all credit and debit card payments
For a full schedule of University Weekend Events click here!
SATURDAY, MARCH 30, 2019 @ 3:30 p.m.
PFA Meeting - Campus Center Meeting Room 5
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PFA LISTSERV:
To find out about upcoming events, programs and general Stockton information sign
up for our Listserv. This is a resource we offer as a way for you to communicate with
the University. To sign up, simply follow the instructions below. This listserv is
moderated in order to avoid mass messaging and to avoid the receipt of messages that
may not pertain to you. If there are major events or news happening at Stockton we
will send this information to you via this Listserv. At any time you may send questions
or comments once you have joined the group. We are open to all recommendations on
how we can better serve you. We hope that you find this listserv helpful in assisting
and supporting your student through the college experience. For questions or issues
with the listserv, please contact Jennifer.Radwanski@stockton.edu.
To join the list, send an email message to LISTSERV@STOCKTON.EDU containing the following text:
SUBSCRIBE STOCKTONFAMILY-L your-first-name your-last-name
To leave this list, send an email message to:
LISTSERV@STOCKTON.EDU containing the following text:
All postings on the STOCKTONFAMILY-L list must be consistent with the University Code of Ethics and Acceptable Use Policies.
Bursar (Billing & Payment, Adding Money to Osprey Card, Tuition& Fees)