Parent & Family Partnerships
Please be advised Parent & Family Partnership staff will be working remotely until
further notice. In accordance with the March 16, 2020 Executive Order from Governor
Murphy, the University has implemented a remote working protocol during the Coronavirus
(COVID-19) crisis. As a result, some services may be limited. The best way to reach
the staff is by clicking the "contact us" button on the bottom of this page.
Complete updates on Stockton University's response to COVID-19 can be found at:
About the PFA
- Membership to the PFA is free of charge to any parent or family member of a registered Stockton student. The purpose of the organization is:
- To encourage and support parents and family members of Stockton students by providing a venue for interaction and sharing of common experiences.
- To facilitate communication between parents, students, and the university through a support group like atmosphere.
- To assist in the transition of students and parents to Stockton.
- To promote and sponsor programs and provide volunteer services that meets the needs of families and involves parents in the campus community.
Subscribe to the PFA Listserve
To recieve our monthly newsletter, find out about upcoming events, programs and general
Stockton information, please sign up for our Listserv. This is a resource we offer
as a way for you to communicate with the University. To sign up, simply follow the
instructions below. This listserv is moderated in order to avoid mass messaging and
to avoid the receipt of messages that may not pertain to you. If there are major events
or news happening at Stockton we will send this information to you via this Listserv.
At any time you may send questions or comments once you have joined the group. We
are open to all recommendations on how we can better serve you. We hope that you find
this listserv helpful in assisting and supporting your student through the college
experience. For questions or issues with the listserv, please contact Jennifer.Radwanski@stockton.edu.
To join the list, send an email message to LISTSERV@STOCKTON.EDU containing the following text:
SUBSCRIBE STOCKTONFAMILY-L your-first-name your-last-name
To leave this list, send an email message to:
LISTSERV@STOCKTON.EDU containing the following text:
All postings on the STOCKTONFAMILY-L list must be consistent with the University Code of Ethics and Acceptable Use Policies.