Fire Safety

Under the supervision of the Chief of Police, and in cooperation with the State Fire Marshall and Forestry Service the process of getting a Fire Permit for a barbeque or campfire on campus is through this office of the police department. Any sponsoring organization or individual is required to apply for a Fire Permit at least one week before the scheduled event by filling out the necessary paperwork at Police HQ. No accelerants (lighter fluid, propane, gasoline, etc.) may be stored in residence halls or college offices.

pencil iconThe Fire Permit Application is now available as an online form.  
Click here to fill out a Fire Permit Application     

candle icon  Click here to fill out a Candle Waiver Application (Religious & Special Events Only)

  tent   Cooking Vendor Tent & Canopy Guidelines

  fire extinguisherImportant Information: