Right Location, Right Facilities, Right Price - The First Building
At full build out, the Stockton Aviation Research and Technology Park will consist of seven multi-story buildings. There will be high-speed connectivity to the Technical Center laboratories that replicate the National Airspace System (NAS). An FAA laboratory will be located in the first building of the Research Park. Stockton ARTP already has umbrella agreements in place to allow members to jointly work on mutually beneficial projects with the Technical Center and the Atlantic City International Airport (ACY).
- Designed by the nationally recognized architectural firm Environetics Design, Inc., specializing in multifunctional research and development facilities. Previous design projects include the University City Science Center, the Penn State Research Park and numerous other corporate and industrial parks.
- 66,000 GSF of adaptable, state-of-the-art aviation research space in an architecturally impressive, cutting edge, three story building.
- 400,000 SF of research and development facilities. Buildings will be located in a centralized cluster to allow for collaboration among business, academia and all major research arms of the federal government.
- Conveniently located on the campus of the Federal Aviation Administration
- William J. Hughes Technical Center and nearby Atlantic City International Airport.
- LEED Silver Certified.
- Cost efficient - competitive leasing costs that include all common area facilities.
- Amenities include state-of-the-art media room, classrooms and conference centers.
- Tenants will have 24/7 access to the building and state-of-the-art security system.
- Located in an environmentally unique, campus-like setting that is convenient, and easily accessible with friendly walking/jogging paths.
Campus Like Setting