Teaching, Advocacy and Coaching for Student Success
The TACS program is here to provide students and their families a resource when experiencing a difficult time.
Our office will teach students how to navigate the various processes and procedures here on campus, serve as an advocate when working with faculty through difficult situations, and coach students to utilize their resources to ensure success here at Stockton.
We coordinate care with other offices ensure the student is receiving the correct support to make informed decisions about their education about Stockton when going through a difficult time.
If you need assistance, or have a concern about your student, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 609.626.3585.
We can assist students navigate:
- Medical Withdrawal process
- Leave of Absence
- Absence Notification to Professors (please note, we do not excuse absences)
- Returning to class after an extended absence
- Resources available to assist with a variery of concerns
Common concerns we coach students through:
- Medical issues (short term illness, surgery, injuries, chronic or long term illness)
- Mental health concerns
- Pregnancy/Parenting concerns & accommodations
- Concerns with a staff or faculty member
- Death of a relative or close friend
The TACS program extends beyond the examples shared here. Please feel free to contact our office to learn more.