Stockton University offers tuition discount** on undergraduate courses.
Stockton's summer sessions are open to undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in degree programs, non-matriculated students, and students currently enrolled at other institutions who wish to study during their summer break and transfer Stockton credits.
Take three (3) classes for the price of two (2) classes when one (1) class is taken at one of Stockton's locations (Seaview, Woodbine, Manahawkin, and/or Hammonton.
**Discount applies to out of state residents also.
Learn more about the summer tuition promotion.
Select wide variety of courses (see course schedule) that can hasten completion of the requirements of your degree program or lighten your course load during the fall and spring terms.
Summer 2018 Registration Opens January 12th, 2018
Summer Term 2018 Academic Calendar
May 14- June 25 ( MTWR)
May 14 - July 25 (MW)
June 27 - August 8 (MTWR)
- Directions for filling out the online application
- Bursar’s Office: Payments
- Health Requirements for Registration
- On-Campus Housing: (summer applications available early spring with 20% discount)
- Registrar’s Office: Registration, Web Services
- Tuition Information: Summer 2018
- Campus Construction Updates and Information
- Directions to the University
- Campus Map
- Campus Police
- Campus Calendars
- Office of Event Services
- Free to Be Child Care Center
- Community and Regional Links
- Local Bus Information / Train Schedules
- Service Learning
Office of the Registrar
Phone: (609) 652-4235
Fax: (609) 626-5547