The upcoming Honors Experience is on Sunday, June 24, 2018.
What is the Honors Experience?
The Honors Experience is a special overnight program designed for incoming Honors freshmen and transfer students. You'll make friends with new and current Honors students, meet faculty and staff, and learn about registering for classes. Meals are provided. Parents are invited to join their students for lunch and to remain for an information session. The next morning, parents and students will be reunited for breakfast in the Campus Center and the rest of Stockton's Orientation activities.
What You'll Need:
The Honors Experience is only for accepted Honors students. If you have been accepted to the Honors Program, you will receive a mailing with more inforrmation.
What to Bring to the Honors Experience:
FOR ACTIVITIES AND RESIDENTIAL LIFE:
- Comfortable clothes
- Some activites require removing shoes indoors; bring/wear socks if you don't like going barefoot.
- Soap (none provided in dorms), hair care products, and other hygiene essentials
- An extra towel (students have found the ones from Residential Life to be pretty small)
- An extra blanket and pillow (the air conditioning in the dorm rooms can get pretty cold)
- Sunscreen and insect repellent (you'll be glad you did)
- Whatever personal items you'll need for a night away from home
- An open mind
- A friendly smile
- Intellectual curiosity
- Positive energy
- Lots of questions