Now in your neighborhood...
We're bringing academic offerings to convenient locations in Ocean, Atlantic and Cape May counties. We're integrating a range of academic offerings, from continuing education to undergraduate and graduate courses in settings close to your home and work. Stockton, now better than ever...
Stockton University Atlantic City
The new Stockton University Atlantic City campus is conveniently located at the intersection of Atlantic, Albany and Pacific avenues, with apartments for over 500 students overlooking the beach and Boardwalk.
From shopping and restaurants, the art district, local attractions, entertainment and the famous Atlantic City Boardwalk, students will immerse themselves in the local scene, participate in service-learning and community engagement projects.
Carnegie Center, Atlantic City
The Carnegie Center offers undergraduate and graduate courses, continuing professional education programs and special events supporting the needs of Atlantic City and its surrounding region. Carnegie serves the University, the residents of Atlantic City and the region.
Anne Azeez Hall,Woodbine
Stockton University's Woodbine Instructional Site in Cape May County encourages lifelong learning by providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. Anne Azeez Hall addition officially opened in April 2013, adding to Stockton's range of convenient locations.
Kramer Hall, Hammonton
At Kramer Hall in Hammonton, you'll find undergraduate and graduate academic courses along with continuing and professional education opportunities. The facility features state of the art classrooms, seminar rooms, a computer lab, and an Art Gallery.
Stockton University at Manahawkin
Students now enjoy a wide variety of academic courses in a new, state of the art location in Ocean County. Students may begin or continue their course work here. Stockton University at Manahawkin offers academic courses throughout the year, including summer months.
Research & Outreach Centers
- Coastal Research Center
- Marine Field Station
- Stockton Center for Community Engagement
- Stockton Center for Economic & Financial Literacy (SCFL)
- Center for Public Safety & Security
- William J. Hughes Center for Public Policy
- Sara & Sam Schoffer Holocaust Resource Center
- South Jersey Culture & History Center
- Southern Regional Institute (SRI) & Educational Technology Training Center (ETTC)
- Stockton Center on Successful Aging (SCOSA)
- Career Center
- Women’s, Gender & Sexuality Center
- The Stockton Rothenberg Building
Arts & Entertainment Venues
- Performing Arts Center
- Dante Hall Theater
- Noyes Museum of Art of Stockton University
- Noyes Arts Garage of Stockton University