Office 365 is available, free of charge, to current Stockton students, faculty and staff for personal use. This includes access to OneDrive (Microsoft cloud storage service) as well as access to online, desktop and tablet versions of Microsoft Office.
- Go to http://portal.office.com
- Use your Stockton e-mail address (see below) as your username and your Portal password to log in to Office365.
- Students - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty & Staff - email@example.com
- Click on Sign in
You'll have the option of installing Office for Windows or Mac on up to 5 computers, and up to 5 mobile devices. Just click on Install Office 2016 and follow the instructions. Click on the Microsoft Support page for further assistance.
- Office for Windows includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher and OneNote
- Office for Mac and Mobile Devices include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote
OneDrive and Office Online
Office 365 also provides you with 1 terabyte of storage space through OneDrive, and access to Office Online, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Excel Survey.
These services give you the flexibility of creating, editing and sharing files with your favorite web browser from anywhere as long as WiFi or wireless data connection is available.
ITS Help Desk Support
Please contact the ITS Help Desk for additional technical support. Stop by our office located in D121,
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (609) 652-4309
Office 365 - Learn More
Please note that even though the video below mentions a monthly or yearly cost for this service, Office365 is free of charge for Stockton students, faculty and staff.