As a graduate of Stockton University, your continued involvement with Stockton makes a significant impact through aiding and supporting many worthwhile endeavors. We offer several ways for you to remain engaged with opportunities and benefits available with the use of a free Alumni Membership Card. Request your Alumni Membership Card today.
Once you receive you card in the mail, you can take advantage of a variety of benefits this card offers including:
- Receive a 10% discount on all logo items at the Bookstore
- Discounts at Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club on room and golf rates
- Use of the general purpose, non-teaching, microcomputer labs
- Receive Alumni publications- including The Nest, Stockton Now, event invitations and email updates
- Access to Career Counselors and CareerConnect, a career management system that allows you to search for and apply for jobs, post resumes, and much more
- Early access to exclusive alumni event tickets
- Borrow books and use references tools provided by the Library
- Enroll your children in the Free-to-Be Child Care Center and receive an alumni discount
- Purchase tickets to events held in the PAC (Performing Arts Center) and Sports Center at a discounted rate
- Your complimentary Alumni Association membership can be upgraded to include use of the University’s recreation facilities, weight rooms and racquetball courts for $100 per year.
Special offer on auto and home insurance through Liberty Mutual
As a graduate of Stockton University, you could receive exclusive savings on Liberty Mutual Auto and Home Insurance.1 We offer personalized coverage, Multi-Car and Multi-Policy Discounts, 24-Hour Claims Assistance and more. Liberty Mutual is trusted countrywide for quality coverage and exceptional service. Visit Liberty Mutual for a free quote.
1>Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Please consult a Liberty Mutual sales representative for additional information.
If you graduated before 2014, your Stockton email account has been deactivated. Your alumni benefits includes access to a Stockton alumni email account by request. Simply complete an Alumni Email Account Request Form and send it to Alumni@stockton.edu, or mail it to the address listed below. This email account will never expire.
Thank you for being informed, involved and invested in Stockton University! Proud To Be an Osprey for Life!
Office of Development and Alumni Affairs, K204
101 Vera King Farris Drive
Galloway, NJ 08205