COVID Safety Information
The PAC is BACK!
Our highest priority is keeping our patrons, artists, and staff protected from the spread of COVID-19. To mitigate risk, the following guidelines are in place:
- Stockton University has reinstated mask requirements for everyone, regardless of vaccination status. All individuals will be required to wear a mask in indoor public and common areas (except for children under the age of two).
- Masks must be well fitting, always covering both the mouth and nose.
- Masks may only be removed briefly to eat or drink and must be put back on immediately after (concessions stands may be reduced or eliminated during events). Food and beverages are not permitted inside the theatre.
- It is recommended to socially distance whenever possible while in the PAC lobby, at the box office, in hallways, and restrooms.
- Hand sanitizing stations are in the PAC lobby, at each entrance of the theatre, in hallways, and next to restrooms. We ask that all patrons follow CDC guidelines regarding hand washing and sanitation.
- The theatre, restrooms, and high traffic areas will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each event.
- While we are making every effort to minimize the risk of COVID-19 exposure, patrons assume liability for choosing to attend in-person performances.
- Patrons are highly recommended to purchase tickets online. E-tickets (print-at-home and mobile devices) and regular print tickets will be scanned at each entrance of the theatre using touchless laser scanners. If you feel uncomfortable purchasing online, please call the box office for assistance.
- If you are unwell, exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19 less than 14 days from a scheduled performance, please do not attend the performance or visit the university campus. Please call the box office before the scheduled performance to discuss options for an exchange or full refund. Refunds will not be issued after the scheduled performance.
- Full refunds will be issued if a performance is canceled or rescheduled due to COVID-19.
For more information on Stockton University COVID-19 safety, visit Stockton University COVID-19 Updates.