News & Updates
Registration for a 2019-2020 Academic Year virtual parking permit is now available
through the University portal. Please complete your registration by September 3,
2019. If you are a student you must be registered for classes before you may register
for a parking permit.
Please register your vehicle(s) by following these steps:
- Click here: https://stockton.aimsparking.com/
- Log into your account using your Stockton University credentials
- Select “Permits”
- Select “Order Permits”
- Select Your Permit Type (example, Staff 2019-2020)
- Select “Add Vehicle”
- Enter Your vehicle information starting with your license plate.
- Select “Add”
- When you are finished adding you vehicle(s) click “Confirm”
- Check the box marked “I have read and agree to the terms of service above.”
- Select “Add Permit to Cart”
- Select “Check Out”
- Select “Log out”
- You will receive an email confirming your registration.
Once you check out, your vehicle is registered to park in its designated lots. A permit will not be mailed to you; your license plate is your permit.
If your vehicle has temporary license plates please register them. You may sign into your account and make changes when your new license plates arrive.
Atlantic City commuter students should park in the Hartford Avenue Lot. If you are
registered as a Galloway campus commuter student you do not need to register again
for an Atlantic City virtual permit.
The Atlantic City parking garage is open to the public. Rates are $5 for 0-2 hours and $1 an hour afterwards. The maximum daily rate is $15. Evening rates are $8 after 7pm and and out by 7am.