The Payroll Office is responsible for the processing of authorized salary and other compensation payments to the faculty, staff, and students and for withholding taxes and deductions from those payments. Stockton University is required by law to implement standard payroll taxes, pension's contributions, court orders, and union dues. Employees may also opt to have deductions for New Jersey Charitable Campaign, credit unions, and the Stockton Foundation.
- Timesheets: COVID-19 Earnings Code
- Faculty are not required to use the COVID-19 Earnings Code
Payroll & Reimbursement Forms
Employee Only Forms
Please log into the goStockton portal, click on the Employee tab and in Forms and Tools you will find:
- Primary Direct Deposit Form
- Secondary Direct Deposit Form
- Void/Reissue Request
Time & Attendance
- Timesheets are due in Payroll every other Friday by 10:00am during the five day workweek
and on Thursday by 10:00am during the four day workweek.
- Time Accrual/Leave Request Form
- Payroll Recap Form
- Paydays are every other Friday except when a Federal holiday changes the payday to the previous banking day (log into the goStockton Portal to view the current payroll calendar).
- Paycheck Pick up Times: Thursday, 3:00pm to 4:00pm
- NE & NL Employees
Faculty 12-month Deferred Salary Option
TES Add/Change Form
Please log into the goStockton portal, click on the Employee Tab and go to "Other Links" to access this form.
Starting December 7, 2020 TES hiring is processed by the Office of Human Resources. Guidelines to assist hiring managers and departments with information regarding the recruitment and hiring process for TES hires can be found on the Hiring a Temporary Employee (TES) webpage.
We stand at the ready to assist you with all of your payroll and time/attendance needs.
- Click here for a full list of Payroll staff including who can help you with what
- Or, call us at 609-652-4386
- Or stop by our suite in N-125
We look forward to getting you what you need, answering your questions, and/or connecting you with the HR/Payroll team member that can best help you.