The Payroll Office is responsible for the processing of authorized salary and other compensation payments to the faculty, staff, and students and for withholding taxes and deductions from those payments. Stockton University is required by law to implement standard payroll taxes, pension's contributions, court orders, and union dues. Employees may also opt to have deductions for New Jersey Charitable Campaign, credit unions, and the Stockton Foundation.
- Timesheets: COVID-19 Earnings Code
- Faculty are not required to use the COVID-19 Earnings Code
We stand at the ready to assist you with all of your payroll and time/attendance needs.
- Click here for a full list of Payroll staff including who can help you with what
- Or, call us at 609-652-4386
- Or stop by our suite in N-125
We look forward to getting you what you need, answering your questions, and/or connecting you with the HR/Payroll team member that can best help you.