Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Have a bright idea?
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs offers one on one meetings to help support your scholarly, research and creative activities: Conceptualizing ideas to all aspects of developing a proposal; Locating funding sources; Application forms and guidelines; Proposal editing and packaging; Budget development and much more.
Contact the ORSP today to schedule a meeting to discuss your project: ORSP Inquiry Form
- Fulbright for Faculty
- Fulbright for Students
- GRC Faculty Alert System - an automated system containing targeted scholarly funding opportunities specific to each faculty member's identified field(s) of interest. Download the application and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Effort Reporting
- Pivot - Grant Research Opportunity Search Tool
- Looking to submit an external grant application? Check out these highlighted funding opportunities:
- New Faculty Orientation - Your guide to the ORSP and Funding!
- How to Digitally Sign a Document with Adobe Reader - If you are using Acrobat DC or Acrobat 17 see this document. If you're using Acrobat XI, see Acrobat XI help. And, if you're using Acrobat 8, 9, 10 see previous versions.
Semester Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8:00am - 5:00pm, Summer Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8:00am - 5:15pm (Closed Sat. & Sun.)
Contact: email@example.com or 609.652.4844