Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Have a Bright Idea?
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs offers one on one meetings to help support your scholarly, research and creative activities: Conceptualizing ideas to all aspects of developing a proposal; Locating funding sources; Application forms and guidelines; Proposal editing and packaging; Budget development and much more.
Contact the ORSP today to schedule a meeting to discuss your project:
- 21st Annual Day of Scholarship: There's still time to view presentations from the April 8th Event - Visit here to view posters/pre-recorded presentations and information from the Live Zooms!
- Principal Investigators: Please inform Lia Bairaktaris of any Sponsor inquiries regarding your grant funded project and the impact of the COVID19 virus on such.
- New Faculty Orientation - Your guide to the ORSP and Funding!
- Scan and Sign a Document Using the Notes App in iPhone/iPad
- How to Digitally Sign a Document with Adobe Reader - If you are using Acrobat DC or Acrobat 17 see this document. If you're using Acrobat XI, see Acrobat XI help. And, if you're using Acrobat 8, 9, 10 see previous versions.
Semester Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8:00am - 5:00pm, Summer Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8:00am - 5:15pm (Closed Sat. & Sun.)
Contact: email@example.com or 609.652.4844