Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Have a Bright Idea?
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs offers one on one meetings to help support your scholarly, research and creative activities: Conceptualizing ideas to all aspects of developing a proposal; Locating funding sources; Application forms and guidelines; Proposal editing and packaging; Budget development and much more.
Contact the ORSP today to schedule a meeting to discuss your project: ORSP Inquiry Form
- Key elements of a proposal
- Institutional Description
- Institutional Facts
- Developing Project Objectives
- Developing a budget
- Budget Template
- Project Idea Worksheet
- Transmittal & Approval -Internal Approval form
- Contract Procedures
- Concept paper and LOI guidance
- Federally Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement
- New Awards Data Point - Completed by Grant Accounting and forwarded to the PI/BUD for each funded project.
- Principal Investigator (PI) Responsibilities
- Subrecipient or Contractor Classification Determination
- Grant Flow Chart
- Effort Reporting
- Grants and Contracts Cost Sharing (Matching) Procedure
- Grants and Contracts Cost Transfer Procedure
- Notice of Award New Award Checklist
- Grant Monthly End User Checklist
- Labor Redistribution Form
- Advanced Fund Request
- Cost Transfer Request
- Cost Sharing Approval Form
Submit your Grant documents here:
Visit your personal Internal Award Portal to manage your Internal Awards, apply for funding, and to submit annual reports:
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs Monthly Newsletter, offering updates on funding, opportunities and grant news!
- Scholarly & Professional Activity Information - Submission information and Calendar of Due Dates
- BUDS Corner - The BUDS one-stop resource for overseeing your Grant(s)
- New Faculty Orientation - Your guide to the ORSP and Funding!
- NCURA YouTube Tuesdays
- How to Scan and Sign a Document - Using the Notes App in iPhone/iPad
- How to Digitally Sign a Document with Adobe Reader - If you are using Acrobat DC or Acrobat 17 see this document. If you're using Acrobat XI, see Acrobat XI help. And, if you're using Acrobat 8, 9, 10 see previous versions.
Semester Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8:00am - 4:30pm, Summer Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8:00am - 5:15pm (Closed Sat. & Sun.)