Principal Investigator Responsiblity in Funding:
The person ultimately responsible for managing the timely implementation and completion of a specific project is the Principal Investigator/Project Director. Principal investigators must ensure compliance with sponsor regulations for project cost incurred, patents, or licensing and reporting requirements, as appropriate.
- New Awards Data Point - Completed by Grant Accounting and fowarded to the PI/BUD for each funded project.
- Principal Investigator (PI) Responsibilities
- Subrecipient or Contractor Classification Determination
- Grant Flow Chart
- Effort Reporting
- Grants and Contracts Cost Sharing (Matching) Procedure
- Grants and Contracts Cost Transfer Procedure
- Notice of Award New Award Checklist
- Grant Monthly End User Checklist
Need to submit a document to the ORSP for your External Award?
Visit the Grant Document Submittal Portal.
Requisitions and Service Provider Agreements created on grant accounts must be
approved by ORSP and given a G# prior to being entered in Banner.
Submit your request using the Grants Approval for Services (GAPS) form.