2021 Commencement Ceremonies
The Commencement Planning team is excited to announce Commencement Ceremonies for the Class of 2021 are scheduled for May 11, 12, and 13, 2021 in the Sports Center on the Galloway campus. Students who have completed their degree requirements in Summer 2020, Fall 2020 or
anticipate degree completion in the Spring 2021 term will be invited to participate in the 2021 Commencement Ceremonies by academic school.
Ceremony Schedule for Doctoral, Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees:
Tuesday, May 11
School of Business (9:00am, 11:30am, 2:00pm)
School of Natural Sciences & Mathematics (2:00pm, 4:30pm)
Wednesday, May 12
School of Arts & Humanities (9:00am)
School of Health Sciences (11:30am, 2:00pm, 4:30pm)
Thursday, May 13
School of Education (9:00am)
School of General Studies (9:00am)
School of Social and Behavioral Sciences (11:30am, 2:00pm, 4:30pm)
- Late admitted graduates may have been assigned to an alternate ceremony due to event capacity limitations.
- Individual ceremony assignments with dates, times and logistical details have been sent to each graduate at their go.stockton.edu address.
- Graduating students will receive preference in each ceremony over those appealing to walk in the Spring 2021 ceremony but not graduating.
- Due to state-mandated capacity limits for each ceremony, graduates cannot be moved to an alternate ceremony and are limited to three guests. No additional tickets will be available.
- Each ceremony will be broadcast via livestream at stockton.edu/commencement for family and friends unable to attend in person.
- Public health and safety measures will be followed, to include wearing masks and social distancing.
- Each ceremony will last about an hour. Click here to view a copy of the ceremony program.
- Regalia (cap and gown) is required for ceremony participation. Commencement regalia ordering details have been sent to the Stockton email accounts of students who have applied for graduation. Regalia ordering is now closed. Graduates who missed the deadline should email email@example.com
For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation, please contact the Office of Event Services and Campus Center Operations at 609.652.4878 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 business days in advance of your participation or visit.