2021 Commencement Ceremonies
The Commencement Planning team is excited to announce Commencement Ceremonies for the Class of 2021 are scheduled for May 11, 12, and 13, 2021 in the Sports Center on the Galloway campus. Students who have completed their degree requirements in Summer 2020, Fall 2020 or
anticipate degree completion in the Spring 2021 term will be invited to participate in the 2021 Commencement Ceremonies by academic school.
Ceremony Schedule for Doctoral, Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees:
Tuesday, May 11
School of Business
School of Natural Sciences & Mathematics
Wednesday, May 12
School of Arts & Humanities
School of Health Sciences
Thursday, May 13
School of Education
School of General Studies
School of Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Individual ceremony assignments with dates, times and more logistical details will be distributed to each graduate by April 15, 2021 to their go.stockton.edu address.
- Graduating students will receive preference in each ceremony over those appealing to walk in the Spring 2021 ceremony but not graduating.
- Due to state-mandated capacity limits for each ceremony, graduates cannot be moved to an alternate ceremony and are limited to three guests. No additional tickets will be available.
- Guest tickets will be emailed to graduates’ go.stockton.edu address by May 1, 2021. Each ceremony will be broadcast via livestream at stockton.edu/commencement for family and friends unable to attend in person.
- Public health and safety measures will be followed, to include wearing masks and social distancing.
- Regalia (cap and gown) is required for ceremony participation. Commencement regalia ordering details have been sent to the Stockton email accounts of students who have applied for graduation. Regalia ordering is now closed. Graduates who missed the deadline should email firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation, please contact the Office of Event Services and Campus Center Operations at 609.652.4878 or email@example.com at least 5 business days in advance of your participation or visit.