Scholarship Benefit Gala
Thanks to our sponsors, supporters and alumni, we raised more than $460,000 at the Stockton University Foundation Scholarship Benefit Gala. Proceeds from the event support the Benefit Gala Endowed Scholarship Fund, which provides more than $170,000 in student aid annually. Since 2007, the Scholarship Benefit Gala has added more than $3 Million to the endowment.
A Night to Remember!
Support Student Scholarships!
If you would like to support the Benefit Gala and make a gift to student scholarships, you can make a donation here.
More about the Gala:
Thank you to our 2023 Scholarship Benefit Gala Sponsors!
International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local 351
|Summa Cum Laude|
Magna Cum Laude
Atlantic City Electric, an Exelon Company
View 2022 Scholarship Benefit Gala Sponsors
Scholarship Benefit Gala Committee
Gayle Gross, Stockton University Foundation Board
- Dr. Donna Albano, Stockton University
- Karen Alton, Stockton University Foundation Board
- Dr. Monica Amadio ’20, Stockton University
- Dr. Brigid Callahan Harrison ’88, Chair, Stockton University Foundation Board
- Tim Carew, Stockton University Foundation Board
- Joseph Fusco Esq., Cooper Levenson, Attorneys at Law
- Thomas L. Glenn III, Glenn Insurance, Inc.
- Barbara Gomes, Stockton University Foundation Board
- John Gray, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local 351
- Dr. Juanita J. High, Stockton University Foundation Board
- Brian K. Jackson, Stockton University
- Lisa Johnson, Lisa Johnson Communications, LLC
- Charles Kramer, Kramer Beverage Company, Inc.
- Ahmed, Khan ’84, DJ Ahmed Khan
- Rick Ricciardi ’75, ’76, Marathon Engineering & Environmental Services, Inc.
- Dr. Mukesh Roy, MBBS, MPH&TM, DTMTH, Ocean County Health Department
For more information, contact:
Alicia Trombley '03
Associate Director of Development