ADA 504 Act Steering Committee
The Stockton ADA-Rehabilitation Act Steering Committee (“Steering Committee”) is charged with providing ongoing assistance to the Chief Officer/ADA-504 Coordinator in coordinating Stockton’s effort to ensure that its (1) living, learning, and working environments are accessible to persons with disabilities and (2) procedures, practices and plans for addressing disability issues are responsive to the current understanding of the ADA and Rehabilitation Act requirements.
- Walead Abdrabouh, Director of Information Systems & Business Intelligence
- Christina Birchler, Director, Hammonton Instructional Site
- Michael Cagno, Executive Director of the Noyes Museum
- Roberto Castillo, Learning Designer & Technology Trainer
- Michelle Collins-Davies, Director, Stockton University at Manahawkin
- Chris Corea, Associate Director of Environment/Health/Safety
- Cristina Cummings, Assistant Professor of Biology
- Joseph D’Agostino, Director of Web Communications
- Steve Evert, Director of the Marine Field Station
- Megan Foti, Associate Professor of Occupational Therapy
- John Fritsch, Assistant Vice President for Facilities & Plant Operations
- Arleen Gonzalez, Associate Professor of Criminal Justice
- Cynthia Gove, Associate Director, Facilities Management & Plant Operations
- Laurie Griscom, Assistant Dean of Students/Director of Event Services & Campus Center Operations
- Priti Haria, Associate Professor of Education
- Donald Hudson, Vice President for Facilities & Operations
- Kathleen Klein, Executive Director, Center for Teaching & Learning Design
- Joseph LoSasso, Registrar
- Rebecca Mannel, Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy
- Alexander Marino, Director of Operations, Atlantic City Campus
- Patricia McConville, Coordinator of Services for Students with Disabilities
- Marcie Pallante, Executive Assistant for Facilities & Operations
- Emily Ryan, Instructor of Mathematics & First Year Studies
- Mary Beth Sherrier, Assistant Dean, SOBL
- Maria Spade, Adaptive Technology Specialist
- Ryan Terrell, Bursar & Director of Student Accounts
- Anthony Thomas, Associate Director of Learning Access Program
- Joseph Toth, Director of Library Services
- Patricia Weeks, Director, Southern Regional Institute & Adjunct Faculty
- Charles “Skip” West, Director of Facilities, Planning, & Construction
- Adrian Wiggins, Director of Campus Public Safety
- Emma Witt, Associate Professor of Environmental Science
- Academic Access – This subcommittee identifies the needs of students with disabilities in Stockton's academic spaces and makes recommendations.
- Communication and Training – This subcommittee identifies ways in which the work of the steering committee is publicized to the campus and training on ADA-504 and associated topics are developed and delivered to faculty and staff.
- Facilities, Parking and Transportation – This subcommittee identifies accessibility issues associated with facilities, parking, wayfind and transportation. Their work might interface in appropriate ways with other identified Stockton committees addressing similar issues.
- Policy and Procedures -- This subcommittee review and, where appropriate, drafts new and/or revised existing policies, procedures and other documents pertaining to students and employees with disabilities.
- Technology and Purchasing – This subcommittee identifies accessibility issues related to technology and purchasing, which includes but may not be limited to web pages, E-learning, purchases of accessible academic publishing material. Their work may interface with the work of existing subcommittees.
Plans & Reports