Culture of Respect
The Stockton Culture of Respect represents our ongoing commitment to civility, community and safety.
- We value each and every person, including, students, faculty, staff, visitors and neighbors, as members of our Stockton family.
- We strive to reinforce the values of a decent and honorable community by elevating the civil, respectful behavior and personal responsibility of every Stockton community member.
- The Culture of Respect also means that we always look out for each other.
- Stockton's Mission Statement: Integrity and Respect is a core value
- Stockton University Response to Racial Justice Concerns