Title IX Coordinators & Practitioners Group
Valerie O. Hayes, Chief Officer for Institutional Diversity and Equity is Stockton’s Title IX Coordinator (L-214, 101 Vera King Farris Drive, 609-652-4693, Valerie.Hayes@stockton.edu.
Deputy Title IX Coordinators assist the Title IX Coordinator in ensuring that Stockton addresses its Title IX responsibilities.
- Alan E. Zellner, Deputy Chief Officer for Institutional Diversity and Equity (L214A, 609-652-4366, Alan.Zellner@stockton.edu).
- Amy L. Jones, Director of Student Rights and Responsibilities is the Deputy Title IX Coordinator (Students) (F-107, 609-652-4691, Amy.Jones@stockton.edu).
- Linda Yost, Associate Director of Intercollegiate Sports is the Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Gender Equity in Athletics (MRC-303, 609-652-4217, Linda.Yost@stockton.edu).
The Title IX Practitioners Group assists the Chief Officer/Title IX Coordinator in monitoring and ensuring Stockton-wide compliance with Title IX. The Title IX Practitioners Group is largely comprised of individuals who have direct responsibility in the administrative response to reports of sexual misconduct or who have other Title IX related responsibilities.
- Valerie Hayes, Chief Officer/Title IX Coordinator, Institutional Diversity and Equity
- Alan E. Zellner, Deputy Officer for Institutional Diversity and Equity/Deputy Title IX Coordinator
- Laurie Dutton, Director, Women’s, Gender & Sexuality Center
- Jonathan Johnson, Director of the Office of Community Wellness & Health Education
- Amy Jones, Director Student Rights and Responsibilities/Deputy Title IX Coordinator
- Cynthia Parker, Interim Chief of Police, Campus Police Department
- Eileen Conran-Folks, Director, Hammonton & Manahawkin Instructional Sites
- India Karavackas, Director, Office of Global Engagement
- Steven E. Radwanski, Director for Residential Life
- Linda Yost, Associate Director of Intercollegiate Sports/Deputy Title IX Coordinator
- Rosanne Latoracca, Clery Compliance Coordinator
- Marcia P. Fiedler, Assistant Professor of Jewish Studies