Training & Development Certificate
- Are you looking to build and validate your professional skills?
- Are you looking to differentiate yourself in a competitive job market?
- Are you looking to broaden your career opportunities?
- Are you looking to enhance your professional expertise?
Quality academic instruction provides the essential knowledge and skills needed to be effective in today's complex business world.
The Training and Development Certificate is offered at one of Stockton's Atlantic County locations and in an online or blended format. This program is offered in a unique and convenient format in which the student chooses the course delivery method. If you want to attend face-to-face, online, or utilize a blended approach, the choice is yours. Opportunities for face-to-face and online collaboration are integrated through each class. The student can choose their class format on a weekly basis or at the start of each term. This flexibility allows the student to obtain the necessary learning opportunities at his or her own pace.
The Training and Development Certificate is offering six courses in this one-year accelerated program:
Human Performance Improvement and Tools (Summer)
Project Management (Summer)
Technology and Learning (Fall Sub term A)
Adult Learning (Fall Sub term B)
Special Topics (Spring)
Grant Writing (Spring)
While graduate admissions selection committees review applications until the start of the semester, by applying prior to the Priority Deadline, you can ensure that your transition to Stockton is as smooth as possible: you will be invited to the New Student Orientation Event, and have access to priority registration which means you may have more options for monthly installments of a payment plan, as well as greater options for class selection.
Fall: July 1
Spring: December 1
To apply to this Certificate program as a matriculated graduate student you must submit the following:
- Discover Stockton Online Application (you must create a Discover Stockton Account)
- If you are a recent Stockton graduate, check to see if you qualify for the Direct Entry Option.
- Application fee: $50 (non-refundable), submitted with your online application
- Graduate essay
- Three current letters of recommendation sent electronically via the Discover Stockton Application
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (including Stockton) mailed or dropped off directly to the Office of Graduate Studies
Non-Matriculated Option: Register for University Credit as a Non-Matriculated Student.
Graduate Students: If you are not currently enrolled in any of Stockton's undergraduate or graduate programs, you must register as a Non-Matriculated Student. Once you are registered, you will be able to add the course via your goStockton Portal.
Non-Stockton Students with a master's degree: Take up to two courses (6 credits) as a non-matriculated student by filling out the Graduate Non-Matriculated Registration Form.
Graduate Students may apply to the Training and Development Certificate Program. The benefits of applying include a Certificate of Graduate Study at the end of the program and priority registration (view the admissions criteria below).
Professional Development (non-credit) Option:
Anyone interested in taking courses for professional development hours may also take the five Training and Development courses. Registration for this option is directly through the SRI-ETTC Website.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to e-mail email@example.com or call the Office of Graduate Studies at 609-626-3640.