Policy & Procedures
View by Administrative Division:
The Stockton University Policy and Procedures Webpage is the official source for policies and procedures, serving as a readily accessible repository for the Stockton community. The site is regularly updated as new policies and procedures are issued or current policies and procedures are revised.
We encourage faculty, staff, students, and all members of the Stockton community to become familiar with the university’s policies and procedures to enrich understanding of the institution’s expectations and improve overall productivity.
A policy administrator has been designated for each policy and procedure to answer specific questions regarding each policy and procedure.
Additional policies and procedures that apply to students, staff, faculty and constituents connected to Stockton University may be found within Title 18 of the New Jersey Statutes Annotated (N.J.S.A.), the New Jersey Administrative Code (N.J.A.C.), and documents kept within the University.
Recent changes and additions:
- Policy I-126 - University Whistleblower Policy
- Procedure 6101 - Search Process for Unclassified Positions
- Procedure 3121 - University Flag Displays and Ceremonies
- Policy I-4 - Stockton Mission Statement
- Procedure 6161 - Tuition Assistance and Tuition Waiver for Employees
- Procedure 6164 - Tuition Waiver for Spouses, Dependents, Couples in Civil Unions and Domestic Partners