Policies & Procedures
The Stockton University Policies and Procedures Webpage is the official source for policies and procedures, serving as a readily accessible repository for the Stockton community. The site is regularly updated as new policies and procedures are issued or current policies and procedures are revised.
We encourage faculty, staff, students, and all members of the Stockton community to become familiar with the university’s policies and procedures to enrich understanding of the institution’s expectations and improve overall productivity.
A policy administrator has been designated for each policy and procedure to answer specific questions regarding each policy and procedure.
Additional policies and procedures that apply to students, staff, faculty and constituents connected to Stockton University may be found within Title 18 of the New Jersey Statutes Annotated (N.J.S.A.), the New Jersey Administrative Code (N.J.A.C.), and documents kept within the University
Recent changes and additions:
- 6103 Sponsorship of Foreign Nationals
- I-1 Board of Trustees
- I-1.5 Evaluation of the University President and Board of Trustees
- I-2 Powers and Duties of the President
- VI-65 Signatory Authority
- VI-70 University Policy and Procedure Authority
- 4117 Production of Audio/Video Media Materials
- 4146 Technology Equipment Circulation
- 4148 Events Requiring Audio, Video, Information Technology Support and/or Production
- 4152 Technology Equipment Losses
- 6210 Hours of Work for Managerial Employees
- 6416 Signatory Authority
- 6912 Information Security Compliance
- 6370 Temporary Flexible Work Arrangements for COVID-19 Mitigation (Interim)