Policies & Procedures
The Stockton University Policies and Procedures Webpage is the official source for policies and procedures, serving as a readily accessible repository for the Stockton community. The site is regularly updated as new policies and procedures are issued or current policies and procedures are revised.
We encourage faculty, staff, students, and all members of the Stockton community to become familiar with the university’s policies and procedures to enrich understanding of the institution’s expectations and improve overall productivity.
A policy administrator has been designated for each policy and procedure to answer specific questions regarding each policy and procedure.
Additional policies and procedures that apply to students, staff, faculty and constituents connected to Stockton University may be found within Title 18 of the New Jersey Statutes Annotated (N.J.S.A.), the New Jersey Administrative Code (N.J.A.C.), and documents kept within the University
Recent changes and additions:
- 6370 Temporary Flexible Work Arrangements for COVID-19 Mitigation (Interim)
- 1103 Request for Creative Services
- 1104 Printing and Copying Services
- 1106 Stationery and Business Cards
- 1011 Advertising
- 1014 News & Media Relations
- 6412 University Travel
- 3511 Club Sports to Intercollegiate Sports Status
- VI-10.3 Performance Evaluation
- VI-22 Compensation Plan for Managerial Employees