Policies & Procedures
The Stockton University Policies and Procedures Webpage is the official source for policies and procedures, serving as a readily accessible repository for the Stockton community. The site is regularly updated as new policies and procedures are issued or current policies and procedures are revised.
We encourage faculty, staff, students, and all members of the Stockton community to become familiar with the university’s policies and procedures to enrich understanding of the institution’s expectations and improve overall productivity.
A policy administrator has been designated for each policy and procedure to answer specific questions regarding each policy and procedure.
Additional policies and procedures that apply to students, staff, faculty and constituents connected to Stockton University may be found within Title 18 of the New Jersey Statutes Annotated (N.J.S.A.), the New Jersey Administrative Code (N.J.A.C.), and documents kept within the University
Recent changes and additions:
- 6128 Voluntary Furlough Program
- 6153 Leaves of Absence
- 3701 Student Financial Aid
- 3710 Federal Work Study Employment
- 3991 Emotional Support Animal Procedure
- II-85 Use of University Communication Systems/Tools
- VI-11.4 Employees Who Are Candidates for Public Office
- VI-28 Policy Prohibiting Discrimination in the Workplace*
- VI-53 Tuition Waiver for Senior Citizens
- VI-54 Tuition Waiver for National Guard Members
- VI-55 Tuition Waivers for Unemployed Persons: Job Training Program
- 3610 Admissions Responsibilities and Admissions Criteria
- 3611 Undergraduate International Student Admissions
- 6010 Dispensing of Alcoholic Beverages on Campus
- 1161 Strategic and Annual Planning
- 1210 Internal Procedures of the Committee on Campus Diversity and Inclusive Excellence
- 3513 Seasonal Coach Contract, Salary, and Evaluation
- 6921 Building Evacuation