Policies & Procedures
The Stockton University Policies and Procedures Webpage is the official source for policies and procedures, serving as a readily accessible repository for the Stockton community. The site is regularly updated as new policies and procedures are issued or current policies and procedures are revised.
We encourage faculty, staff, students, and all members of the Stockton community to become familiar with the university’s policies and procedures to enrich understanding of the institution’s expectations and improve overall productivity.
A policy administrator has been designated for each policy and procedure to answer specific questions regarding each policy and procedure.
Additional policies and procedures that apply to students, staff, faculty and constituents connected to Stockton University may be found within Title 18 of the New Jersey Statutes Annotated (N.J.S.A.), the New Jersey Administrative Code (N.J.A.C.), and documents kept within the University
Recent changes and additions:
- 6903 Video Surveillance Monitoring and Recording
- 6417 Identification Card Replacement
- 6165 Tuition Exchange Program
- 6119 Time and Attendance Reporting
- 1060 Policy and Procedure Development, Review, and Approval
- I-55 Campus Conduct Code
- VI-2 Facilities Master Plan
- VI-60 Real Estate Transaction Advisory Committee
- 1032 Campus Hearing Board - Students
- 6830 Use of University-Owned Vehicles
- 6930 Clery Act Compliance
- 6400 Refunds Upon Withdrawal