Policies & Procedures
The Stockton University Policies and Procedures Webpage is the official source for policies and procedures, serving as a readily accessible repository for the Stockton community. The site is regularly updated as new policies and procedures are issued or current policies and procedures are revised.
We encourage faculty, staff, students, and all members of the Stockton community to become familiar with the university’s policies and procedures to enrich understanding of the institution’s expectations and improve overall productivity.
A policy administrator has been designated for each policy and procedure to answer specific questions regarding each policy and procedure.
Additional policies and procedures that apply to students, staff, faculty and constituents connected to Stockton University may be found within Title 18 of the New Jersey Statutes Annotated (N.J.S.A.), the New Jersey Administrative Code (N.J.A.C.), and documents kept within the University
Recent changes and additions:
- 6101 Job Search Procedure for Managerial and Unclassified Positions
- 6640 Mail Services
- 6925 Security Assessments
- 6909 Missing or Stolen University Property Reporting
- 6335 COVID-19 Vaccination Procedure for Employees
- I-61 Allocation and Disbursement of Student Activity Fee Funds
- I-125 Service Animals and Emotional Support Animals
- III-40 On-Campus Housing
- III-148 Prohibition of Weapons on Campus
- III-149 Parking and Traffic Regulations
- 6075 Space Allocations and Renovations
- 1200 Student Procedure Prohibiting Discrimination and Harassment in the Academic / Education Environment
- 6161 Tuition Assistance and Tuition Waiver for Employees
- 6164 Tuition Waiver for Spouses, Dependents, Couples in Civil Unions and Domestic Partners
- 6165 Tuition Exchange Program
- 6940 Sexual Misconduct Procedure