Where Campus Life Comes Alive!
Stockton University's 154,000 squre foot Campus Center is an inviting, inclusive, and exciting gathering place for the entire community.
Located in the heart of the campus, the Campus Center offers convenient student services and a variety of meeting, dining, and entertainment options to enrich campus life and the educational experience.
The Campus Center focuses on:
- Providing for the management and oversight of the Campus Center including event venues and public lounges.
- Coordinating programs and services which support the campus community and promote the utilization of the Campus Center.
- Managing and operates the Information & Operations Desk (CC-103) and the Game Room.
- Assessing and coordinating event logistics and event management support as needed.
- Providing limited support services for administrative and student programs including but not limited to audio visual services
Special Summer Operating Hours: June 2019
As of 06.6.19