ALL CAMPS ARE FULL. Sign up for our waitlist in the event of cancellations.
COSTS/REFUND POLICY AND CAMP CANCELLATION POLICY
- Full refunds can be made if requested 6 or more weeks before the beginning of the camp.
- 50% of registration fees will be refunded for cancellations made between 4 and 6 weeks before the beginning of the camp.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations that occur within four weeks before the beginning of the camp.
- There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- There are no refunds for withdrawal or absence because of illness or family vacation, or for dismissals because of disruptive behavior.
- There are no refunds for campers who cannot attend camp due to failure to submit waivers and other documents required by Stockton University.
- No refunds can be issued for failure to follow state of New Jersey and Stockton University mandated COVID-19, vaccine, or other health requirements for camp participation.
- Stockton University reserves the right to cancel any camp not meeting the minimum registration requirements or due to pandemic guidance from the state or university. If this is necessary, you will be contacted at least one week prior to the beginning of camp and your fees will be refunded in full.