Regular Registration: $899 includes all meals, room and board, classes, investigation supplies, and field trips.
Payments must be made in full for the entire amount of the registration price. Paid amounts less than the registration price will be automatically refunded and campers will not be registered.
Please pay online with a credit or debit card rather than a web check. Credit and debit card refunds can be processed quickly. Web check refunds can take weeks to process.
Make secure credit card payments HERE.
Please mail certified check or money order payments in the amount of $899 to:
Stockton CSI Summer Camp
School of Social & Behavioral Sciences
101 Vera King Farris Drive
Galloway, New Jersey 08205
COSTS/REFUND POLICY AND CAMP CANCELLATION POLICY
- Full refunds can be made if requested 6 or more weeks before the beginning of the camp.
- 50% of registration fees will be refunded for cancellations made between 4 and 6 weeks before the beginning of the camp.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations that occur within four weeks before the beginning of the camp.
- There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- There are no refunds for withdrawal or absence because of illness or family vacation, or for dismissals because of disruptive behavior.
- There are no refunds for campers who cannot attend camp due to failure to submit waivers and other documents required by Stockton University.
- Stockton University reserves the right to cancel any camp not meeting the minimum registration requirements or due to pandemic guidance from the state or university. If this is necessary, you will be contacted at least one week prior to the beginning of camp and your fees will be refunded in full.