Payments must be made in full for the entire amount of the registration price. Paid amounts less than the registration price will be automatically refunded and campers will not be registered.
Make secure credit card payments HERE.
COSTS/REFUND POLICY AND CAMP CANCELLATION POLICY
- Full refunds can be made if requested 6 or more weeks before the beginning of the camp.
- 50% of registration fees will be refunded for cancellations made between 4 and 6 weeks before the beginning of the camp.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations that occur within four weeks before the beginning of the camp.
- There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- There are no refunds for withdrawal or absence because of illness or family vacation, or for dismissals because of disruptive behavior.
- Stockton University reserves the right to cancel any camp not meeting the minimum registration requirements. If this is necessary, you will be contacted at least one week prior to the beginning of camp and your fees will be refunded in full.