Full payment is required before registration can be finalized.
Registration is $929 if made before April 30, and $969 thereafter. It covers all meals, room and board, classes taught by experts, hands-on investigative and trial experience, and field trips.
Use the button below to submit secure payment to Stockton University.
Make secure credit card payments by selecting the PAYMENT button below. Payments are processed by Stockton University's Bursars Office.
Mail certified check or money order payments to:
Stockton CSI Summer Camp
101 Vera King Farris Drive
Stockton University - H201
School of Social & Behavioral Sciences
Galloway, New Jersey 08205
COSTS/REFUND POLICY AND CAMP CANCELLATION POLICY
- Full refunds can be made if requested 6 or more weeks before the beginning of the camp.
- 50% of registration fees will be refunded for cancellations made between 4 and 6 weeks before the beginning of the camp.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations that occur within four weeks before the beginning of the camp.
- There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- There are no refunds for withdrawal or absence because of illness or family vacation, or for dismissals because of disruptive behavior.
- There are no refunds for campers who cannot attend camp due to failure to submit waivers and other documents required by Stockton University.
- No refunds can be issued for failure to follow state of New Jersey, Stockton University, and camp field trip partners' mandated vaccine, masking, or other health requirements for camp participation.
- Stockton University reserves the right to cancel any camp not meeting the minimum registration requirements or due to pandemic guidance from the state or university. If this is necessary, you will be contacted at least one week prior to the beginning of camp and your fees will be refunded in full.