CSI Registration Form
All of our camps are full!
If you would like to be placed on a wait-list for one of this year's camps, please email us. We will notify you if there is a cancellation.
Register today by filling out the online registration form below. Regular Registration: $859 includes all investigation and trial supplies, meals in local restaurants (E.g., Chili’s, Red Robin), snacks and drinks between meals, a private dorm room, 4 field trips (I.e., Medical examiner autopsy room, Federal Air Marshal Training Center, County Jail, Criminal Courts), use of Stockton WiFi and computer labs, and presentations and demonstrations by a range of criminal justice experts, including Stockton’s own National K-9 award winner.
Please register each child individually. Please note: Registration is not complete until full payment is received. Partial payments cannot be accepted.
Secure, online payment instructions will appear after you submit the camper registration form and at the bottom of this page. Instructions for submitting payment by check or money order, and refund policies also appear at the bottom of this page.
Should you have questions regarding the registration process, please email us. You may also leave a message on our Summer Camp Voicemail at 609-798-1409.
Regular Registration: $859 includes all meals, room and board, classes, and field trips.
Payments must be made in full for the entire amount of the registration price. Paid amounts less than the registration price will be automatically refunded and campers will not be registered.
Make secure credit card payments HERE.
COSTS/REFUND POLICY AND CAMP CANCELLATION POLICY
- Full refunds can be made if requested 4 or more weeks before the beginning of the camp.
- 50% of registration fees will be refunded for cancellations made between 2 and 4 weeks before the beginning of the camp.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations that occur within two weeks before the beginning of the camp.
- There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- There are no refunds for withdrawal or absence because of illness or family vacation, or for dismissals because of disruptive behavior.
- All refunds will be made with a bank check from Stockton University.
- Stockton University reserves the right to cancel any camp not meeting the minimum registration requirements. If this is necessary, you will be contacted at least one week prior to the beginning of camp and your fees will be refunded in full.