CSI Registration Form
Registration will be open early in 2021!
Register today by filling out the online registration form below. Registration for our in-person camps is $879. It includes all investigation and trial supplies, meals in local restaurants (E.g., Chili’s, Red Robin), snacks and drinks between meals, a private dorm room, 4 field trips (I.e., Medical examiner autopsy room, Federal Air Marshal Training Center, County Jail, Criminal Courts), use of Stockton WiFi and computer labs, and presentations and demonstrations by a range of criminal justice experts, including Stockton’s own National K-9 award winner.
Please register each child individually. Please note: Registration is not complete until full payment is received. Partial payments cannot be accepted.
Secure, online payment instructions will appear after you submit the camper registration form and also appear at the bottom of this page and on our Payments page. If possible, please do NOT pay with a web check. It makes the refund process more difficult.
Instructions for submitting payment by certified check or money order, and refund policies appear at the bottom of this page.
Should you have questions regarding the registration process, please email us.
COSTS/REFUND POLICY AND CAMP CANCELLATION POLICY
- Full refunds can be made if requested 4 or more weeks before the beginning of the camp.
- 50% of registration fees will be refunded for cancellations made between 2 and 4 weeks before the beginning of the camp.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations that occur within two weeks before the beginning of the camp.
- There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- There are no refunds for withdrawal or absence because of illness or family vacation, or for dismissals because of disruptive behavior.
- Stockton University reserves the right to cancel any camp not meeting the minimum registration requirements. If this is necessary, you will be contacted at least one week prior to the beginning of camp and your fees will be refunded in full.