Clinical Practice I Semester
What To Expect
This semester focuses on methods courses and fieldwork centered on actual lessons presented by students in school placement classrooms. The semester includes 80 hours of fieldwork with associated assignments.
Preceptorial Advising- Sign up to meet with your Education Advisor
- Fall Semester: Late October/Early November
- Spring Semester: Late March/Early April
Summer Semester 2019: Mandatory Meeting during Spring 2019 semester: TBA
For Fieldwork meeting schedule please see course details on the Stockton website.
To be able to advance to the Clinical Practice II semester, you will be required in Clinical Praxis I to pass Praxis II by the following deadline:
- Fall Semester: April 1st
- Spring Semester: October 1st
- Introductory Fieldwork Application Please check back for the application closer to the end of March 2018.
For students seeking Fall 2018 Clinical Practice I or Clinical Practice II (Introductory or Intermediate Semester), applications should be filled out not later than April 1.
- Fieldwork Feedback Form - This is a sample only and should not be completed. The official form is submitted electronically via a link emailed directly to the cooperating teacher.
- Preceptor Contact
- Atlantic City School District - Please note you are not able to select a specific school within A.C., this list is for informational purposes only.
- Field Experience Guide
- Cooperating Teacher Video
- Praxis II - NJ State required tests
- Stockton is now an Electronic Testing site for ETS/Praxis tests!!!!
- Teacher Education Handbook
- Teachers Prep Test - Free diagnostic practice test