Clinical Practice II Semester
What To Expect
This semester focuses on methods courses and fieldwork centered on actual lessons presented by students in school placement classrooms. The semester includes 100 hours of fieldwork with associated assignments.
To be able to advance to the Clinical Practice II semester, you will be required in Clinical Practice I to pass Praxis II by the following deadline:
- Fall Semester: April 1st
- Spring Semester: October 1st
Preceptorial Advising - Sign up to meet with your Education Advisor
- Fall Semester: Late October/Early November
- Spring Semester: Late March/Early April
For Clinical Practice II Fieldwork Meeting Schedule please see the course listing on the Stockton website.
- Clinical Practice II Fieldwork Application
For students seeking Spring Clinical Practice II, applications should be filled out not later than October 1
For students seeking Fall Clinical Practice II, applications should be filled out not later than April 1. School Placements
- Fieldwork Feedback Form - This is a sample only and should not be completed. The official form is submitted electronically via a link emailed directly to the cooperating teacher.