Facilities & Operations
The Division of Facilities and Operations is responsible for more than 75 buildings on a 1,600 acre academic campus.
The division is comprised of six primary departments: Campus Public Safety, Engineering & Energy Management, Facilities Planning & Construction, Facilities Management & Plant Operations, Facilities Administration & Real Estate, and Environmental/Health/Safety that work together to manage the development and maintenance of our campus.
The Division of Facilities and Operations is responsible for the following:
- Coordinating the update of the University’s Facilities Master Plan and managing and coordinating the implementation of the University’s Master Plan in order to provide facilities and campus grounds which promotes a physical environment supportive of the University’s mission.
- Renewing, replacing and adapting the existing facilities and infrastructure in an environmentally-sound and energy-efficient manner to meet advancing technology, institutional needs and public requirements in the areas of health, safety, energy and the environment.
- Acquiring and constructing buildings to support the needs and expansion of the University’s growing community.
- Developing and implementing energy conservation measures to constrain reoccurring costs to the University and to reduce environmental pollution.
- Exercising prudent management of Capital Budgets to protect the University’s financial resources.
Support and Service, Built on Innovation.”
As a service organization our mission is to improve and sustain all of the University’s buildings and grounds and to provide support to the community through a team of well-trained maintenance professionals. Our staff strives to provide a clean, safe and sanitary environmental for the University’s community and general public.
101 Vera King Farris Drive
Galloway, New Jersey 08205
Atlantic City Campus
3711 Atlantic Ave.
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Please direct emergency & off-hours calls to University Police 609-652-4390