Manual Therapy of the Spine Including High Velocity/Low Amplitude Thrust Techniques
Saturday, June 1, 2019- Stockton University
Health Sciences Center 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Registration begins at 7:30 a.m.
This course will demonstrate the ability to help the physical therapist and physical therapist assistant assess joint mobility dysfunction of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine and improve delivery of advanced manual therapy skills to treat the joint dysfunction found.
- Participants will be able to understand the importance of biomechanical aspects of joint mobility
- Participants with be able to actively apply biomechanical positional fault and mobility testing to the spine.
- Participants will be able to identify clinical implications that indicate joint mobilizations and rule out contraindications to manual joint mobilizations
- Participants will be able to demonstrate confidently how to perform joint mobilizations of the cervical spine, thoracic spine, lumbar spine and sacroiliac joint.
Instructor: Eric Cohen, PT, DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants
Continuing Education Credit Information
NJBPTE: This program has been approved by the NJBPTE for 7.5 continuing education credits
- $199.00 on or before May 19, 2019-Use early bird code EARLY47 for the discount (Enter code at bottom left corner of review page before proceeding to payment page)
- $239.00 on or after May 20, 2019
- $65.00 Student Rate (Students please access linked registration form below. Complete and send back to me email@example.com or fax (609-652-4858). If sending by email please save the completed pdf file under a different file name first before sending.
In order to use the online registration above, please use Internet Explorer or Firefox browser. Google Chrome is not supported. Thank you.
Or please complete the registration form and return it to the School of Health Sciences by email, fax, or mail.
101 Vera King Farris Drive
Galloway, NJ 08205 Health Sciences Center (HSC 301)
(If using form and sending back by email, save completed form under a different file name first otherwise it will be blank.)
If you have a special needs request please email Kent Mayhew at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Kent Mayhew at email@example.com with any questions.
Please click here for refund policy for continuing education courses