Rothman/Stockton/Bacharach/AtlantiCare Orthopedic Conference 2017
Common Orthopedic Sports Injuries
Friday, December 1, 2017
Friday, December 1, Registration: begins at 7:30 am, Program time: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
This conference will focus on the examination, diagnosis, rehabilitation and prevention of common orthopedic sports injuries of the head, trunk and extremities. Orthopedic surgeons, physical therapists, and athletic trainers will present the principles of management of common orthopedic sports injuries for each of these areas of the body. Evidence-based practice will be highlighted in these presentations. There will be a question and answer period at the end of each presentation.
Participants at this course will be able to:
1. Describe the management of common sports injuries including on-the-field assessment, surgical interventions, post-operative rehabilitation, and return to sport.
2. Explain appropriate collaboration between orthopedic physicians, physical therapists and athletic trainers in the care of common orthopedic sports injuries.
3. Apply principles of evidence-based practice in the treatment of patients with common orthopedic sports injuries to enable successful surgical and rehabilitative outcomes.
Featuring presenters from:
Session Topics Include:
Posterior Shoulder Instability
Foot and Ankle Injuries Commonly Seen in Athletes
Soccer Collision Injury: More than Just an Ankle Sprain
ACL Tears: Diagnosis, Repair, and Rehab
Cartilage Restoration for Knee Injuries in Young Athletes
Concussion: A Collaborative Approach
Shoulder Injuries in Overhead Throwers
Stress Fractures in Athletes
Back Pain and Beyond: What's Commonly Seen in Athletes
Evaluation and Treatment Considerations for Low Back Pain in Golfers
Audience: Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Athletic Trainers
NJBPTE: This program is approved for 7.0 CEs Approval #1708-84
ATC: This event is approved for a maximum 6.5 hours of Category A continuing education.
BOC Approved Provider Number: P2273
- $169.00 on or before November 28, 2017- Use code EARLY32 to receive discount
- $185.00 on or after November 29, 2017
- $99.00 for Clinical Instructors
- $25.00 for Students
All Clinical Instructors and Students will need to register using the registration form link at the bottom of the page.
101 Vera King Farris Drive
Galloway, NJ 08205 Campus Center Theatre
Parking passes will be issued via email prior to the conference
You may also complete this registration form and return it to the School of Health Sciences by email, fax, or mail.
Please click here for refund policy for continuing education course