Pursuant to the United States Department of Education Program Integrity Rule, 34 C.F.R., 668.43(b), Stockton University must make available to all prospective and current students information regarding Stockton's accreditation and licensing. It also must make available contact information for filing complaints with its accreditor, state approval entity, and with any other state official or licensing entity.
Accreditation and Licensing
Stockton University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) at 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 - (267)-284-5000. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U. S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Complaints can be filed with the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (see
address above) as well as with the state of your primary residence. A list of state
contacts can be found at the following link:
Current State Contact List
Professional Accreditation (Recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education)
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) - New!
- American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council fo Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE)
- American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (APTA)
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Council for the Accreditation of Education Preparation (CAEP)
- Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences (ACJS)
- American Chemical Society
- American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Association for Gerontology in Higher Education
- Council on Social Work Education
- National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification
- National Environmental Health Sciences and Protection Accreditation Council
- New Jersey State Association of Chiefs of Police Accreditation Pogram