Now in your neighborhood...
We're bringing academic offerings to convenient locations in Ocean, Atlantic and Cape May counties. We're integrating a range of academic offerings, from continuing education to undergraduate and graduate courses in settings close to your home and work. Stockton, now better than ever...
The Carnegie Center offers undergraduate and graduate courses, continuing professional education programs and special events supporting the needs of Atlantic City and its surrounding region. Carnegie serves the University, the residents of Atlantic City and the region.
At Kramer Hall in Hammonton, you'll find undergraduate and graduate academic courses along with continuing and professional education opportunities. The facility features state of the art classrooms, seminar rooms, a computer lab, and an Art Gallery.
Students now enjoy a wide variety of academic courses in a new, state of the art location in Ocean County. Students may begin or continue their course work here. Stockton University at Manahawkin offers academic courses throughout the year, including summer months.
Stockton University's Woodbine Instructional Site in Cape May County encourages lifelong learning by providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. Anne Azeez Hall addition officially opened in April 2013, adding to Stockton's range of convenient locations.
Research & Outreach Centers
- Coastal Research Center
- Marine Field Station
- Stockton Center for Community Engagement
- Stockton Center for Economic & Financial Literacy (SCFL)
- Center for Public Safety & Security
- William J. Hughes Center for Public Policy
- Sara & Sam Schoffer Holocaust Resource Center
- South Jersey Culture & History Center
- Southern Regional Institute (SRI) & Educational Technology Training Center (ETTC)
- Stockton Center on Successful Aging (SCOSA)
- Career Center
- Women’s, Gender & Sexuality Center
- The Stockton Rothenberg Building