Gender Inclusive Housing
Gender Inclusive Housing is an optional program through which students of any gender can choose to live with one another in the same residence hall room or apartment. Along with being a housing preference it also provides a safe space for students who are Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Non-Binary or questioning. This preference would appeal to many students, especially students of varying gender identities and sexual orientations.
I am interested. How can I make this request if I already submitted my Housing Application?
If this preference is of interest to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate that you would like to be considered for a Gender Inclusive Residence Hall space. Space is limited and available on a first-come first-served basis. If you have any questions about Gender Inclusive Housing or any other housing options, please contact the Office of Residential Life
- Housing 2 - Triple
- Housing 2 - Double
Interested students must completed the Gender Inclusive Housing Roommate form (an online form within the Housing Portal Renewal Application.)
Forms will only be accepted if there is a complete group of four with all of the roommates signatures.
Forms with less than four (max five*) names may not be accepted.
- Housing 1 - 4 Person Apartment
- Housing 1 - 5 Person Apartment
- Housing 4 - 4 Person Apartment
- Housing 5 - 4 Person Apartment
- Chris Gaupp - Double
- Chris Gaupp - Triple
- Atlantic City Resence Hall - 2 Person Private
- Atlantic City Resence Hall - 4 Person Shared
- Atlantic City Resence Hall - 4 Person Private
- Atlantic City Resence Hall - 6 Person Private
- Atlantic City Resence Hall - Family Housing