After You've Been Accepted
You're in the final stages of the admissions process, so let us help you take the next step!
1. Make It Official, Submit Your Enrollment Deposit!
Reserve your spot in our incoming class by submitting your $250 enrollment deposit. Log-in to your goStockton Portal and visit the "Bursar's" tab to pay securely and conveniently online. You can also pay your deposit via postal mail.
2. Visit campus
(...taking another look is always good)!
3. Accept Your Financial Aid Package
Counselors are here to help you through the financial aid process. Log on to your goStockton portal to view your package.
4. Take a Placement Test
Placement testing is a valuable resource that ensures proper course placement for incoming students.
5. Live at Stockton
If you'll be living at Stockton, submit your $150 housing deposit and apply for housing under the Student Life tab in the goPortal.
6. Your Health Matters
Complete and submit the mandatory health forms and requirements.
7. Must-Do Events
New Student Programs, Orientation, Move-In, and Welcome Week
8. Complete your Admissions File
Request your final high school transcript (showing your graduation date) be sent to: Admissions Office 101 Vera King Farris Drive Galloway, NJ 08205
* Log into the goStockton portal for more info and easy-to-use tools to get started.
(Find your ID# [Z-number] on your acceptance letter.)
We're here for you every step of the way!
- We provide New Student Programs, including Orientation & Registration and Welcome Week, to prepare you for your Stockton career.
- Utilize our bill estimator and learn about our scholarships.
- Explore the current Stockton University Student Handbook
Questions? Contact Us.
Campus Center Suite 101
(609) 626-5541 FAX
Post your acceptance photo using #StocktonU19