After You've Been Accepted
Congratulations! Now Make It Official, Submit Your Enrollment Deposit!
Reserve your spot in our incoming class by submitting your $250 enrollment deposit. Log in to your goStockton portal and visit the Bursar tab to pay securely and conveniently online. You can also pay your deposit via postal mail.
The Enrollment Deposit reserves a place for you in the Fall 2020 academic term. The deposit is nonrefundable and nontransferable, but will be credited to your fall term tuition once you register for classes.
Ways to pay your deposit:
The Enrollment Deposit may be paid securely online by credit card or electronic check via your goStockton portal. From go.stockton.edu
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Select the Bursar tab and click Make a Deposit'in the My Account'box (center of the page).
- You will be redirected to the TouchNet Payment System. Choose the appropriate term from the drop down menu and click Select.
- Choose the appropriate Deposit Type from the drop down menu and verify the term and amount are correct.
- Choose the Payment Method from the drop down menu and click Select. Follow the remaining prompts.
101 Vera King Farris Drive
Galloway, NJ 08205
We're here for you every step of the way!
- We provide Student Transition Programs strategically designed for both commuter and residential students as well as first-year freshmen, transfers and adult students.
- Utilize our bill estimator and learn about our scholarships.
- Explore the Stockton University Handbook for information about campus and academic life, student life and helpful resources.
Take the next step:
- Visit Campus
Taking another look is always good!
- Shadow a Student!
See what a day in the life of an Osprey is really like!
- Accept Your Financial Aid Offer
Apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Stockton's FAFSA school code is 009345. Once you receive your financial aid offer notification, you can log on to the goStockton portal to view and take action on your offer.
- Take Your Placement Test
Students who have not submitted SAT nor ACT scores must complete placement testing for math, reading, and writing.
- Live at Stockton
If you'll be living at Stockton, apply for housing under the Student Life tab in the goStockton portal and submit your $150 housing deposit.
- Submit Your Immunization Records
Complete and submit the mandatory health forms and requirements.
- Send Us Your Final Transcripts
Request your final high school or college transcript showing your graduation date and/or final grades.
- Attend New Student Orientation
Orientation is intended to ease the transition for new students entering the university life. At this one-day program, you will register for classes, obtain your Osprey ID card, and meet your new classmates.
Questions? Contact Us.
Campus Center Suite 101
(609) 626-5541 FAX
* Log in to the goStockton portal for more info and easy-to-use tools to get started. (Find your ID# [Z-number] on your acceptance letter.)