After You've Been Accepted
Congratulations on your acceptance to Stockton University!
Deciding which college to attend is a big decision, and we understand that current circumstances have made this decision even more challenging. As always, we are here to help in any way we can.
Admitted Students Virtual Sessions
We have scheduled a variety of live virtual sessions so you can get all of your questions answered without ever stepping foot on campus. Join us to learn more about what Stockton can offer you!
Now Make It Official: Submit your enrollment deposit!
Stockton University’s May 1 deposit date has been extended to June 1. We know that with the ever-changing landscape caused by COVID-19, your decision may be delayed. We recognize that and do not want to put added stress on you to make a decision. We are here to help. Know that the acceptance deposit drives your invitation to our virtual Orientation and Registration. We hope to begin inviting you in early June. If you're ready to commit but the enrollment deposit is a financial hardship please submit the Enrollment Deposit Waiver Form to have the deposit waived and confirm your enrollment. There is also a downloadable PDF version of this form that can be found here. Your ZNumber (student id) can be found in your acceptance packet (on your admit letter and on your portal log-in information letter.) If you need further assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Admissions Office at 609-652-4261.
Due to COVID-19 precautionary measures, the University is closed to visitors. Although our Admissions staff are working remotely, we encourage you to pay electronically to avoid a delay in processing your payment.
Ways to pay your deposit:
Due to the University closure to visitors and staff working remotely due to COVID-19, we encourage you to pay the Enrollment Deposit securely online by credit card or electronic check via your goStockton portal. From go.stockton.edu:
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Select the Bursar tab and click 'Make a Deposit' in the 'My Account' box (center of the page).
- You will be redirected to the TouchNet Payment System. Choose the appropriate term from the drop down menu and click Select.
- Choose the appropriate Deposit Type from the drop down menu and verify the term and amount are correct.
- Choose the Payment Method from the drop down menu and click Select. Follow the remaining prompts.
101 Vera King Farris Drive
Galloway, NJ 08205
We're here for you every step of the way!
- We provide Student Transition Programs strategically designed for both commuter and residential students as well as first-year freshmen, transfers and adult students.
- Utilize our bill estimator and learn about our scholarships.
- Explore the Stockton University Handbook for information about campus and academic life, student life and helpful resources.
Take the next step:
- Learn More About Our Campus
Due to COVID-19, we highly encourage you to "visit" us by taking a virtual tour of our housing options and exploring our interactive and printable campus maps. We look forward to welcoming you once we return to regular operations!
- Accept Your Financial Aid Offer
Apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) prior to the June 1st deadline. Stockton's FAFSA school code is 009345. Once you receive your financial aid offer notification, you can log in to the goStockton portal to view and take action on your offer.
- Take Your Placement Test
Due to COVID-19, all placement testing will take place online. Students who have not submitted SAT or ACT scores must complete placement testing for math, reading, and writing. Some other students may also receive notification regarding placement testing; please review our placement testing page for more details.
- Live at Stockton
If you'll be living at Stockton, apply for housing under the Student Life tab in the goStockton portal and submit your $150 housing deposit. Deadline: June 1, 2020.
Transfer Student Application
- Submit Your Immunization Records
Complete and submit the mandatory health forms and requirements.
- Request your final high school or college transcript showing your graduation date and/or final grades.
- Attend New Student Orientation
Orientation is intended to ease the transition for new students entering the university life. At this one-day program, you will register for classes, obtain your Osprey ID card, and meet your new classmates.
A Message from our University President
Chat with an Admissions Counselor!
We know you probably have questions – we’re here to help! Speak directly with an admissions representative and get the information you need. To set up a video or phone appointment, reach out to us via email at email@example.com or connect with your undergraduate admissions representative.
Campus Center Suite 101
(609) 626-5541 FAX
* Log in to the goStockton portal for more info and easy-to-use tools to get started. (Find your ID# [Z-number] on your acceptance letter.)