Stockton Transfer Pathways
Transfer Pathways is open to all New Jersey students conditionally accepted through this program. Students should be aware that standard in-county and out-of-county tuition rates and stipulations may apply.
Stockton University is pleased to announce Transfer Pathways, an exciting new dual admission option with participating New Jersey community colleges. Students entering this program receive conditional acceptance to Stockton while they work on their associate degree at one of our partner community colleges.
This innovative partnership makes higher education more affordable for New Jersey students by providing a direct, cohesive route to a bachelor’s degree with easy transfer of credits.
Transfer Pathways offers the opportunity for conditional acceptance during your freshman and sophomore years at either Atlantic Cape, Brookdale, Camden, Mercer, Ocean, Rowan College at Burlington County, Rowan College South Jersey - Cumberland and Gloucester campuses, or Salem community college.
Here are some benefits for a Transfer Pathways student:
- Advising services at both institutions to help ensure a seamless transition to Stockton.
- Housing eligibility in one of Stockton’s residential living locations as early as your first year in the program (for more information, contact email@example.com)
- Use of academic, technology, and student support services at both Stockton and the community college in which you are enrolled.
- Participation in Stockton's student clubs and organizations.
- $50 application fee waiver once you are ready to transfer to Stockton. Use the application fee waiver code, “TRPATHWAY”, at the end of the Stockton Web application.
- Stockton issued student ID card.
- Reverse transfer options to obtain your associate degree while pursuing your bachelor’s degree at Stockton. Speak with advisors at your community college and Stockton for more information.
- Up to five (5) $2,000 Transfer Pathways scholarships offered annually at each community college for those who qualify.
For more information, contact your respective Stockton Transfer Admissions Counselor:
Atlantic Cape Community College
Brookdale Community College
There are two types of ways to enter the Transfer Pathways Program at Stockton.
I. High School Seniors
If you are a high school senior that applied to Stockton University but did not receive an offer of admission, you may be eligible for the Transfer Pathways Program.
If you wish to pursue this exciting opportunity, please submit the Contract Form that is included in your admissions decision packet and return to the Admissions Office in the pre-paid envelope giving Stockton permission to share your information with our partner institution and inform them that you are interested in the program.
II. Currently Enrolled at a NJ Community College
If you are already enrolled at one of our partner colleges, you can apply for conditional acceptance to Stockton while you continue working towards your associate degree, and be assured of acceptance prior to the term in which you are ready to transfer.
To enroll in the dual admissions Transfer Pathways Program, you must complete the Online Transfer Pathways Application.
To view the Articulation Agreements for each of the Transfer Pathways Programs, please click here.