Bergen - Stockton Transfer Pathways Program
Transfer Pathways Dual Admission Program
Stockton University is pleased to announce Transfer Pathways, an exciting new dual admission option in partnership with Bergen Community College. Students entering this program receive conditional acceptance to Stockton while they work on their associate degree at Bergen Community College.
This innovative partnership makes higher education more affordable for New Jersey students, by providing a direct, cohesive route to a bachelor’s degree with easy transfer of credits.
Program Eligibility and Benefits
If you applied to Stockton, but were not accepted as a freshman, Transfer Pathways offers the opportunity for conditional acceptance during your freshman and sophomore years at Bergen. If you are currently enrolled at Bergen, you can apply for conditional Transfer Pathways acceptance, continue working towards your associate degree at Bergen, and be assured of acceptance prior to the term in which you are ready to transfer to Stockton.
Program benefits include:
- Advising services at both institutions to help ensure a seamless transition to Stockton
- Housing eligibility in one of Stockton’s residential living locations as early as your first year in the program (for more information, contact: email@example.com)
- Use of academic, computer, and support services at any of the Bergen or Stockton campuses
- Participation in Stockton student clubs and organizations
- Waiver of all Stockton application fees when you are ready to transfer.
In addition, Stockton will provide $2,000 scholarships annually for up to five Bergen graduates who enroll at Stockton through this agreement.
While Transfer Pathways is open to all conditionally accepted New Jersey students, those not living in Bergen county should be aware that standard in-county and out-of-county tuition rates may apply.