Online Degree Evaluation System (CAPP)
What is CAPP?
- Your CAPP evaluation is Stockton's system of evaluating your progress toward your degree. It
summarizes your progress based on your academic record, and will assist you in selecting
- CAPP is available to you 24/7 on the goStockton portal. You will find it on the Student Services tab. Choose "Degree Evaluation"
from the list of Registration Tools in the top left corner of the tab.
- CAPP is a tool for you to use in advising sessions with your Preceptor. It is not designed to take the place of meetings with your Preceptor. Your Preceptor is extremely valuable to you in interpreting the results of CAPP and making future course selections.
Complete Instructionsvia Online Tutorial
Click the link below to view online tutorials on how to access and interpret your CAPP online degree audit. There are both web and video presentations to view.
- How to Access Your Online Degree Evaluation
- If you have questions about your CAPP audit, please see your Preceptor first. If you still need further explanation, contact The Center for Academic Advising at 652-4504. Please schedule an appointment to discuss your audit.