Degree Works & Registration Help
What is Degree Works?
- Degree Works provides you with an electronic degree evaluation of your progress toward your degree.
It summarizes your progress based on your academic record, and will assist you in
selecting future courses.
- Degree Works is available to you 24/7 on the goStockton portal. You will find it on the Student Services tab. Choose "Degree Works Evaluation and Tools" from the list of Registration Tools in the top left corner of the tab.
- Degree Works is a tool for you to use in advising sessions with your Preceptor. It is not designed to take the place of meetings with your Preceptor. Your Preceptor is extremely valuable to you in interpreting the results of CAPP and making future course selections. Degree Works can provide you with:
- A comprehensive semester-by-semester course planner
- Look-Ahead features for future courses
- What-If evaluations for other majors and minors
- GPA Calculators
Need more help?
If you have questions about the curriculum on your Degree Works audit, please see your Preceptor first. If you have questions about how to work Degree Works and it’s tools, or you still need further explanation, contact The Center for Academic Advising at 652-4504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Degree Works Disclaimer
You are encouraged to use this degree audit report as a guide when planning your progress toward completion of the above requirements. Your academic advisor, the Center for Academic Advising, or the Registrar's Office may be contacted for assistance in interpreting this report. This audit is not your academic transcript and it is not official notification of completion of degree or certificate requirements. Please contact the Registrar's Office regarding this degree audit report, your official degree/certificate completion status, or to obtain a copy of your academic transcript.