Ethics in Physical Therapy 11/18
Saturday, November 18th 2017 Location: Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy, Moorestown NJ 08057
We are no longer accepting registrations. The class is full to capacity.
Saturday, November 18th Registration: begins at 8:30am, Program time: 9:00 am-12:00 pm
The revised APTA Code of Ethics, Professional Core Values and varied approaches to ethical analysis will be used to discuss ethical situations in physical therapy. Various approaches for analysis will include the "RIPS" framework for ethical analysis adopted by the American Physical Therapy Association’s LAMP (Leadership, Administration, Management and Professional Practice/Professionalism), Kohlberg's Stages of Morality and Gilligan's Model of Caring.
Objectives: By the conclusion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- discuss the professional core values and their relationship to the new APTA Code of Ethics
- identify ethical concerns in clinical practice
- analyze ethical clinical cases using the various models presented
- select optimal resolution to the ethical situations
Instructor: Lee Ann Guenther, PT,DPT,MS
Click here for bio
Audience: Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants
NJBPTE: This course has been approved by the New Jersey Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for 2.5 Continuing Education Credits Approval #1701-83
- $40.00 on or before November 13, 2017- Use early bird code Early33 for the discount
- $45.00 on or after November 14, 2017
Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy
401 Young Ave
Conference Rooms A & B
Moorestown, NJ 08057
You may also complete this registration form and return it to the School of Health Sciences by email, fax, or mail.
Contact Kent Mayhew at email@example.com with any questions.
Please click here for refund policy for continuing education course