L.E.A.D. Certificate Program
Student involvement in academic and co-curricular activities is an essential part
of today’s educational experience. By completing a combination of the various academic
courses, programs and co-curricular experiences listed herein, students will receive
an official Leadership Education Awareness Development (L.E.A.D.) certification through
the Office of the Dean of Students.
To achieve certification, the following criteria must be met:
- Earn 100 points with a minimum total of points in each tier
- Transfer students may use their previous courses and experiences to meet up to 50 points toward certification
- Must be a senior (96 credits minimum)
- Must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Must have no prior social or housing probation
Applications will be available in the Spring Semester. Check back soon for details!