The Student Senate is looking for New Students to run for Student Senate in the Fall!
We are also looking for two students to serve as Cheif of Staff. These students attend meetings, manage miniutes and other tasks.
If you are interested in either please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Stockton’s Student Senate serves as the bridge between the students and the administration. Comprising of 32 elected members, Student Senate is divided into 6 committees: Finance, Student Affairs, Academic Affairs, Public Relations, Governmental Affairs, and Diversity & Inclusion, overseen by the President and Vice President.
We are here to address the concerns and needs of the student body and seek solutions in collaboration with other campus clubs, organizations, and offices.
Student Senate is also responsible for the monitoring and allocation of funds from the Student Activities Fee to student clubs and organizations.
Student Senate provides the means whereby the members of the student body may express themselves effectively in the programs that directly affect their intellectual, social, and economic welfare. The Student Senate also promotes active citizenship by developing and promoting student responsibility and promoting school spirit within Stockton University.
- FY2024 Budget As Approved on 4.24.23 (for Academic Year FA2023-SP2024)
- Newly Updated Student Senate Constitution (passed at November 2021 Full Meeting)
- FY 2023 Budget (for Academic Year 2022-23)
- FY 2021-22 Budget
- Two New Resolutions Approved at February 23, 2021 Public meeting
- FY 2020-2021 Student Senate Budget
- Stockton Student Senate Constitution (Updated Fall 2020)
- Resolution SP19-002 Resolution to Reaffirm the University's Commitment to Shared Governance
- Stockton Student Senate Resolution SP19-01: Comment on Proposed Changes to the Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Sex in Educational Programs or Activities Recieving Federal Financial Assitance
- Admin Response Student Senate Resolution SP18-003
- Senate Resolution SP18-003
- Stockton Student Senate Endorses and Support the Faculty Senate Resolution, "Naming AC Campus Event Space in Honor of Ms. Fannie Lou Hamer." (Submitted October 24. 2017).
- Stockton Student Senate Resolution FA17-02: Change the Repeating Course Practice at Stockton University
- Admin Response to Resolution FA17-001
- Stockton Student Senate Resolution Sp17-001: Call for Support from Community to Make Stockton University a Sanctuary Campus (Passed and Submitted to the University, February 2017)
- Stockton Student Senate Resolution FA17-01: Address of Richard Stockton's Legacy & The denouncement of White Supremacy within Stockton University
Contact email@example.com and have your voice heard!