The Student Senate is committed to supporting all marginalized students, specifically listening to our Black students during this difficult time. We, as your elected representatives, will continue to work with all students who wish to be heard on any issue, and we commit to support justice for all members of our community.
Student Senate for Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 will be hosting "Virtual Office Hours" You can use this link to vist the virtual office (https://stockton.zoom.us/j/91404783126?pwd=RTJPU3ZZZHp2ZFMwZUMySmFzREg3QT09)
If no senator is "live" in the virtual office, please use contact emails located here to set up an appointment.
The Student Senate is responsible for representing and being the voice of the student body.
In addition, the Senate is responsible for reviewing requests for allocations of funds from the Student Activity Fee fund and for recommending to the Dean of Students such allocations.
Student Senate provides the means whereby the members of the student body may express themselves effectively in the programs that directly affect their intellectual, social and economic welfare. Student Senate also promotes active citizenship by developing and promoting student responsibility by providing practice in democratic living, and promote school spirit with Stockton University.
- FY 2020-2021 Student Senate Budget
- Stockton Student Senate Constitution (Updated Fall 2018)
- Resolution SP19-002 Resolution to Reaffirm the University's Commitment to Shared Governance
- Stockton Student Senate Resolution SP19-01: Comment on Proposed Changes to the Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Sex in Educational Programs or Activities Recieving Federal Financial Assitance
- Admin Response Student Senate Resolution SP18-003
- Senate Resolution SP18-003
- Stockton Student Senate Endorses and Support the Faculty Senate Resolution, "Naming AC Campus Event Space in Honor of Ms. Fannie Lou Hamer." (Submitted October 24. 2017).
- Stockton Student Senate Resolution FA17-02: Change the Repeating Course Practice at Stockton University
- Admin Response to Resolution FA17-001
- Stockton Student Senate Resolution Sp17-001: Call for Support from Community to Make Stockton University a Sanctuary Campus (Passed and Submitted to the University, February 2017)
- Stockton Student Senate Resolution FA17-01: Address of Richard Stockton's Legacy & The denouncement of White Supremacy within Stockton University
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and have your voice heard!