Welcome to the website for the Division of Academic Affairs.
The Division of Academic Affairs includes the academic Schools and the Office of the Provost as well as the academic centers, institutes, and offices. This Division carries out the University mission and the Strategic Planning and budget priorities by:
- Overseeing and supporting both undergraduate and graduate academic programs to ensure a high-quality education.
- Fostering faculty excellence and achievement to promote the highest standards of teaching, research, and service.
- Managing academic support services to promote student success.
- Coordinating a variety of centers and institutes, as well as the Office of Continuing Studies, to complement and enrich the university's primary academic programming.
- Advancing university outreach to local community, state, national, and international communities.
This website, and its related pages, provides information about Academic Affairs programs and services. Please feel free to contact the Office of the Provost (firstname.lastname@example.org or 609.652.4514) for additional information or if you have any questions.